CALL 1-888-268-4214 FOR PRICE
PLEASE NOTE: This antenna can only be shipped inside the United States. No International orders will be accepted.
No longer does the Amateur Radio Operator need to be limited by homeowner restrictions of outside antenna construction!
The revolutionary Stealth Bazooka antenna looks and functions like a conventional flagpole, but within the 15 foot flagpole is a completely hidden 2 band HF vertical antenna!
Will meet the requirements imposed by most deed restricted neighborhoods. Technology, design and construction techniques are derived from the time and performance tested Bazooka line of antennas!
- Major DX and regional bands are covered with the SB-40 without the use of traps or an antenna tuner.
- The SB-40 covers 20 and 40 meters.
- Input impedance is 52 ohms, utilizes a SO-239 connection, and is rated at 1.5KW PEP.
- Will also operate on all other bands with the aid of an antenna tuner.
- Manufactured with furniture grade PVC compounds rich in UV stabilizers designed to last in even the harshest outdoor environments.
- Contains extra Titanium Dioxide for impact resistance and a high gloss white finish.
- Removes easily from ground mounting tube if required.
- Comes complete with a ground radial kit, all stainless steel hardware, and weighs only 19 pounds when it is fully assembled.
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE DATA
|Operating Bands (Meters)
||20 & 40
|Feed Point Impedance
|Feed Point Connection
|Number of Radials
|Max Radial Length
|Flag Pole Diameter
||2.375 in. OD
|Wind Survivability w/o Flag
|Wind Rating w/Flag
| Assembled Weight